This has been a week of crafting experiments for me. Some turned out OK-some not so much, but that's how you learn, right?
The card below is for the Peachy Keen Embossing Challenge. This was so much fun to make, (I just wish the photo did it justice.) The challenge was to use embossing in your project, either dry or heat embossing. I did both, and I embossed acetate for the first time too.
This was one of my experiments. I embossed the background & then tried inking it. I didn't like having green holly berries so I went back over them w/ a paint pen (I wish I had some red Stickles, that's what I would have rather used.)
This last one was what I started out with, but didn't really like it, (but it did kick-start my idea for the entry card.)
Once you really get in a creative mode it's hard to stop, but I've got to get some "stuff" done around the house. If I don't, my family is going to "put me on restriction" (no craft room for a week!)