Monday, March 7, 2011

Upcoming Blog Hop

Hey Y'all.,
Just wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming blog hop.   Jillian, from The Princess and the Paper is hosting another hop on March 18th.  Heaven knows, coming up with a song for this has been one of the hardest things I've done lately.   What's so hard about that, you ask?........You try & pick a song -just ONE song, as the inspiration for a project.  If you love music as much as I do, you'll understand!  
Wishing everyone sunshine & smiles, love & laughter.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Hugssss. I didn't mean to make you feel like a blob. Hugss again. I have slowly since 1986 been gainging weight. A stupid doctor gave me 2 hormone shots because i was having female problems. Dumb doctor I put on 30 pounds in 30 days. Since then it was a little here and a little there, and i went up over 200. So i am excited about any weight loss. I have a goal of 155 or 160 which means i have to lose another 50 pounds. I have my fingers crossed. At my age it seems impossible but really giving it a shot. Hugsss again. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!