Who doesn't love Snoopy?
I"m so glad you've stopped by today. If you're starting out the hop with me, make sure to go all the way around because you don't want to miss any of the wonderful projects the ladies have put together, and there may be candy involved too. If you want to start at the beginning and hop like that, see the line up below.
Charles (as the character Marci would call him) is such a simple, no frills kinda guy, so that's how I kept my cards, clean and simple.
This first card was copied from Chari Moss (Little Miss Littleness.) Does anyone remember the t-shirts that looked like this and were popular years ago?
|inside sentiment: Sorry I missed your birthday|
This next version was the one I actually made first, but decided I wanted to make the zig zag bolder.
|inside sentiment reads: "You're how old?!"|
I love Snoopy so I had to include him....(had to use a back-up camera, so please excuse the poor photography.)
|inside sentiment reads: "to say HI"|
And finally....does anyone else see a big omission in this stamp besides me?
|inside sentiment reads: "time to do the Happy Dance"|
|I really love Peanuts, in fact one of my Christmas trees I put up every year is nothing but Peanuts.|
Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
- Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Shannon - http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
- Tami-http://tamiscraftconnection.blogspot.com ME
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com NEXT
- Colleen - http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Vicki - http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Edwina- http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
Make it a good day for someone
and it'll come back to you