Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #55

Lawn Fawn Make Lemonade stamp set, sentiment from Fiskars The Sweet Life set, embossing folder by Quikutz and the patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Pink Lemonade pad.

I have debated for a week whether or not to post this card since it uses the same stamp set I used in my last post & challenge entry (because they were made at the same time,) but since this meets the requirements for this challenge I decided to go ahead.  The Lawnscaping Challenge is to use embossing and I have used 3 types on here; dry embossing, wet embossing & a little faux embossing thrown in for good measure.


5 comments:

  1. Love that you turned this into sweet tea! So cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ice tea! how cute! and I love the white polka dots on the white card base. Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! So clever, I love tea!! Pretty card!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the ice tea idea! GENIUS! This is a fab card!
    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tami!!! How are you?? I have missed you so much!! We are finally starting to get back to life, after the horrible month we just went through. I just love the card, great job!!! I just made my first card in so long! I hope you check it out! Miss ya!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!