Sunday, May 5, 2013

OWH VCMP challenge #2

2nd challenge for the OWH Virtual Card Making Party is make a child's card using a sketch.

Started out trying to make a card using sketch #79 but the more I "fiddled" with it the worse things got & it totally ended up nothing like the sketch.
Digi by Birdie Brown

So, back to the drawing board & a new sketch (this time #52 flipped vertically) and this is what I got:
Stamps used: Smiley Flower by Peachy Keen Stamps & sentiment from one of my all time favorite sets  "Thinking of You" by Hero Arts

3 comments:

  1. Hey there my sweet friend! So super excited to see you posted not one but two awesome cards!!!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!!!!
    Hope all is well with you and the family!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
    And dont be such a stranger....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both turned out great, even if the first one doesn't follow a sketch it's a nice layout with a strong focal point and the matched embellishments you made are terrific. Such beautiful, bold color in the Smiley Flower card too... iI like every single element in it... the papers, colors and layout. :) Thanks for joining in on my challenge in this weekend's VCMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really cute, love the smiley face and the little lady bugs, makes me smile! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!