Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some cards I just made & my first attempt at posting pics

 My first project using my new Copics that I just got this week and my 2nd time using my Peachy Keen Stamps. (I'll be using my Paper Doll Cricut cartridges a whole lot more now that I've got them!)
     


front
 middle
( my 2nd project using my Copics)


just a super simple card, (but with lots of glitter which doesn't show up!)




I'm learning that embossing & glitter do not photograph well for me :(







This one has lots of Glow in the Dark glitter on it





more glitter and embossing which you guessed it- doesn't show up!







I really like tri-fold shutter cards-can you tell?








 front   
  there are little trees embossed on the white circles to match the front




My very first time to use my Peachy Keen Stamps

1 comment:

  1. I think these cards are great - you have some wonderful ideas. The tri-shutter cards are always fun to do. Sometimes you can get the glitter and embossing to show better in photos by using natural light - they tend to get wiped out with a flash.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!