Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting in the Christmas mood


OK- I give up!  (not really, but I want to, right now.)  I can't get anything to show up in my photos; pearls, rhinestones, glitter, foil- you name it!  I'm gonna have to study other people's blog pics. & see if I can figure this out.  
    
 This one has lots of pearl accents & paper.
 I think I like the way the inside of this one turned out better than the outside. (No inside photo)

 The gold foil doesn't show up, except in the reflection on the table- lol.
(I really stink at these bows.)


This one looks all black & white, but actually has a lot of silver bling in the papers I used & 
it has rhinestones on the tree ---that don't show up!  (This is frustrating.)

Well, at least I got a little glint off of one little section of the silver matting.  
The silver lining???   Love, love, love this new embossing folder.

Finally got a set of stamps (pictures, not just sentiments) ordered, so I hope to get to play with them next week & get to use my new Copics, I also got a stamp-a-ma-jig, but the real biggie is my early Christmas present- A GYPSY!  Now if I (Little Miss Techno Dunce) can just learn to use it!   I feel like I'm spending more time shopping for craft supplies than I am using them---but it sure is fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dunno what you're worried about Tami! I can see glitter, gems, foil, the works on all your fabulous cards! It must be your monitor girl! LOL
    You have done a fantastic job with your blog and I wish it love and luck to go from strength to strength. Now..when are we going to see a card made with that 'snow' Cuttlebug embossing folder? ;0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!