Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Snow & missing stamp update

Inside sentiment:  to warm your heart
Yes, another snow themed card!  It looks like my craft room is gonna be the closest thing I get to seeing snow this year.  (I'm seriously thinking of hanging pretty glittery snowflakes all over my room to enjoy.) 

In the past 2 weeks I have gone crazy buying old Stampin Up stamp sets on Ebay, and it's all because of that crazy little missing stamp I posted about last week.  It was so heartwarming to read all of your sweet comments offering to help or wishing that you could help with my little dilemma and I just wanted to say THANKS!   Two ladies offered to stamp me out a few copies of the stamp that I can use to make the cards I want to.   This was just more proof that crafters are the biggest-hearted, sweetest people around and yes, we do look out for each other.

Materials used:
Stampin Up stamp set, Spellbinders oval dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Snowflake buttons from Hobby Lobby, Copics, Stardust Stickles.

Entering in the following challenges:
My Craft Spot #41: Snow Much Fun
Little Scrap Pieces:  Anything Goes
Whimsical Wednesday:  Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tami thanks so much for linking your card in my challenge this week at Little Scrap Pieces. love how you combined the image with the snowflakes and the papers. Really a well done design. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I love that background paper too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This images is so super cute! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your cards speaking to you right now. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute snow angel Tami! The colours are gorgeous too. LOVE blues! OH! BTW, I've put details of that embossing folder on my blog post now. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute fun image and im really liking the b/g paper. thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tami, Found the set and hopefully will get mailed by saturday. It is not missing from your set it is in the “loads of Love Accessories” set. Hope that makes you feel better. Loads of Love only came with 7 stamps. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaw, super cute project..
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays.
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous! You have a real talent with copics!
    I met you at the Columbia show today. I'm Sharon's neighbor.
    Carole
    http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!