Thursday, February 27, 2014

ScrapbookPal.com Share Your Project Contest

Spellbinders aren't just for cutting...........
Spellbinder dies used: Classic Rectangles
Stamp set used: "Luv Bunnies" by Stampendous
ScrapbookPal is hosting another contest and this time it's for using Spellbinders.  

My card was very simple, yet fun & pretty quick to make and probably doesn't need explanation, but the contest says give instructions, so here goes......

The card is an A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") so, for the embossed panel I used a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white cardstock which is just slightly smaller than the card base and I carefully placed the 2 Spellbinders rectangle dies in a "frame" configuration and secured them w/ low tack tape.   Before running it through the Cuttlebug, I used an embossing mat and rather than cut the pieces, I only embossed them leaving a nice frame. The little bunny was stamped on a smaller rectangle which I popped up with dimensional tape.  The small flowers and hearts were fussy cut and glued on the panel using Tombow Multi liquid glue. Copic markers were used for the coloring.  

Smile and the world smiles with you


1 comment:

Comments make my day!