Saturday, February 8, 2014

You've got to check out ScrapbookPal.com

Back when I used to post regularly, I occasionally mentioned one of my absolute favorite online stores, ScrapbookPal.com, and even now, when I hold workshops, that is one of the very few stores that I eagerly recommend to people.  They are quick as lightning on their shipping, which I might add is FREE w/ a $25 order, NOT $50 or $75 like everyone else, and their prices are great! It is a total Win/Win situation, no matter how you look at it.  
They are holding a little contest right now that involves another of my absolute favorite things, Lawn Fawn stamps.   So I had to jump on this one.  
Lawn Fawn sets used: Happy Easter, Spellbinder dies used: Edgeabilities Bracket Borders 1, Patterned Paper is from Lawn Fawn's Pink Lemonade collection, and the embossing folder is by Darice & is called Wire Fence (I think)

bottom card uses, Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies (sun & clouds), Bon Voyage (plane), and Flying By (sentiment) stamp sets, patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods collection.

top card uses, Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage (plane), Bannerific & Smitty's ABC's (banner), and Flying By (sentiment.)  The paper is from Lawn Fawn's Daphne's Closet collection, the clouds were cut using either Memory Box or My Favorite Things dies and the cloud embossing folder is by Stampin' Up




1 comment:

Comments make my day!