Monday, June 27, 2011

I've about forgotten how to post

I saw a picture of this type of card which I've never seen before. I don't know what it's called, do you? The middle part "flips" when you open it.

There were no instructions on how to make the card, just a picture, so I figured it out on my own, but I really would like to find a good tutorial on how to make them....if I just knew what to call it!
I don't usually write recipes for my cards but if there is something you want to know please just ask and if you know of a good Youtube tutorial for this kind of card please let me know. Thanks!
I'll be back tomorrow with another post. Gasp! I haven't done one in 2 weeks & here I'm doing 2 in 2 days. Maybe I'm on a roll....NAaaa.


  1. I always find good tutorials on splitcoast stampers. I think it is called a center swing or flip flop card. I just did a cneter step card using one of these tutorials I'll try to insert the link. Not to good at technology

  2. This is SUCH a cool kind of card! I've got to give one a try. Awesome job with yours! Hugs- Glora

    PS I've missed you and your wonderful projects. I hope life hasn't been to crazy with the new job and all!

  3. WOW this cards are sooo AWESOME!Fantastic job with them,Just sooo COOL!!:)

  4. such a GREAT bunch of cards!! I love the colors on both!!

  5. I l-o-v-e this style of card!! I used to make them ALL the time... And then I got lazy!! We always called them Z-fold-flip-cards... So who knows what the 'real' name is!! :)

    You have inspired me today, my sweet friend!! I want to go and make a card with this fold now.... Hmmmmm.... What to put on it?

    glad to see you so inspired again!! :)

    Amy :) at


Comments make my day!