Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm melting!!!!

Hey everybody,
It has been so hot here this past week that I have just basically shut down. The last week in May and we had temps around 100 (which becomes 110 with the heat index, and I actually heard someone say that the heat index got to 114 one day.) Holy cow!!! It's only June 6th. What are were in for this summer?!
I haven't been making any cards lately, but I did print up a bunch of digis that I started to color tonight, so maybe I'll get something going in the next few days. I probably shouldn't even post these but I haven't posted a card in so long I feel like I'm might get banished from blogland if I don't do something. These were just some of the cards that went in my box to OWH last month. I didn't want to post them then so I don't know why I am now other than I just wanted to have a reason to say Hi to everyone. Hope everyone has a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't you want to post these? They are fabulous. And the little jewels on the crown are placed just as I would imagine they should be. Bravo! I love them! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Glora. I don't know why you didn't want to post these. They're great! I know what you mean about the heat... I don't know where you live but I'm dying over in Fort Worth too! I'm dreading the electric bills if it stays this hot very long. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment today. It's very much appreciated.

    Hugs,
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards!Great job with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!