Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bugaboo Anything Goes Challenge


Here's another cute digi from Bugaboo.  I love their stamps!  I'm not sure I like the way the inside of this card looks.  I think I'm gonna go back and put in a double liner and stamp the sentiment on it.  That will give a lot more room for writing home. 
I didn't know about OWH last year at Christmas, I was just getting my feet wet in this crazy madness of cardmaking and blogging.  I know about it this year tho' and I am enjoying making Christmas cards for our troops.  I AM having a hard time with one thing... not using glitter...I mean come on, if it's Christmas it needs to sparkle and shine in my book.  I will use Stickles sparingly, (I just can't help myself,) but it's just not the same as glitzing to the max, especially when it comes to 'snow'.   I CAN manage restraint tho' if it means the safety of our guys and gals.  It's just means everyone else I make a card for this year is probably gonna get a glitterama!  Hope you have a wonderful day-go out & make it one!

8 comments:

  1. Aaaw, so cute!Great job on the coloring!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Tami! I love the cute digi and how you colored him and the holly border is fabulous! I think the inside is great, too! Love this :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wicked cute is this! Getting a head start on Christmas-good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made some cards a few months back for OWH and it was fun and I felt good doing it. Is someone collecting these for Xmas? Where do I get more info. I want to thank you Tami for your comment on my Paper Pups cards. Isn't it something how the price suddenly goes up when you want something that's retired! If I see it anywhere I'll let you know.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I should get started on Christmas! That's a great card.

    I do have several Halloween things to make for the kids and my grandson.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS job with your card!I LOVE the CUTE image and the Holly border,So SWEET!AMAZING job!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK...totally missed this post. So cute....I have this image but have yet had time to jump in and do something fun with him. How did you do the holly frame....so cool???

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!