Monday, August 22, 2011

Lucky #13

I just want to say welcome and thank you to my new friends I made in the Sweet Stamping Treats blog hop.   I've tried to get around and follow everyone back, but apparently Blogger is still having issues.  At least it is with my followers list!   One person is showing up in the picture list with 2 different pictures and one isn't showing up in the picture list at all even tho' she has a profile picture on her comment.  Anyway, I had 16 comments and one bonus entry for a total of 17.  I'm sorry I don't know how to post the picture of random number generator but our dear RANDY picked lucky #13    
SBH44       I hope your son is OK. Your cards are cute. Sbhager4atyahoodotcom 
I'll be sending you an email as soon as I get this posted, so be on the lookout.  Thanks again everyone for stopping by and leaving comments and best wishes for my son. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tami~ I dont know how I missed your card for the hop but I love love love the chicken card :)
    Beautifully done as always!
    Your other cards are amazing as well...you are doing such beautiful work!
    Hope your son is doing better..big blogging hugs coming your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami! Yes I think I'm ready for Convention.

    My craft room is a mess since I've started working on my projects for the Disney Pixar Blog Hop next month. I need to have my projects ready in advance since I have to travel to VA for work right around the blog hop. I'd rather stay home and enjoy the hop.

    I think my ears were burning because I've been feeling guilty for not visiting my crafty friends. :O

    You are going to have so much fun at convention. I wish I could see your expression when you look down on the vendor faire. Its so overwhelming and exciting at the same time. See you in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!