Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Hug for a Friend

I'm making this card twice for 2 friends that both had really bad weeks, and I used my Action Wobbles to make them a little more fun. I'm also going to enter it in a couple of challenges, Emma at My Creative Time with Emma wants us to make anything using our older cartridges (I used Doodlecharms) and make sure it has a heart somewhere on it.  (The visible heart is small, but the "heart" in the message will be much bigger.)  I'm also entering it over at Card Cupids.  Their challenge was "anything goes".   Happy weekend everybody, and yes, I'm still waiting and hoping for snow tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman card.. I love snowmen just not too crazy with the snow.
    Just became a follower..Would Love it if you decided to follow my blog..
    Mintahttp://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will LOVE these! You are welcome! I honestly love your projects. You are very talented! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snowman, he is sooo cute. Love the peachy keen stamps
    I love you blog layout is cute, and the picture of your yorkies is cute, I have 2 yorkies too they are so sweet. I have become a follower.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thanks for joining the Card Cupids challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy little snowman! He made me smile - thanks for playing along with Card Cupids!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!