Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow on the Brain

Our annual ski trip is getting closer and (fingers crossed big time,) we may even get some snow here this weekend.   Please understand, we almost never get snow here, so it is a big deal when we do.  I'm going to enter this in Momo's challenge which is anything to do with snow.
The weatherman is calling for a Wintery Mix here for this weekend, sounds like a crafting & staying inside by the fire kind of weekend to me.  Where ever you are, I hope you will stay warm & dry.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute LO! I hope you have an awesome trip :). Snow is on my brain too, because we have a LOT of it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! I hope you get some snow too ;) Hope to see more of your work at TPV this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and thanks for coming over to and commenting on my blog. I am new at this myself and love to see others work. Lived in SC for a good while and went to school at Clemson, so love the state. Enjoy the wintery weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Have fun on your skiing trip :D Thanks for sharing with us at TPV!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's praying for snow! thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! I hope you have a great time! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the previous commenter great LO

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!