Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am an addict

I came to this realization last week.  I couldn't play in my craft room because of all my family coming in & being here for my grandmother's 90th birthday, and I kept thinking about and wanting to get in there so bad (or is it badly?...whatever)  The party was great, we had a wonderful time getting together and it was so good seeing family I haven't seen in years, but I am glad to be able to get back into my playroom.  In all the hoopla for the big 90th bash I missed someone else's birthday last week, one of my in-laws (oops!) so I whipped this card up this morning so I can get it in the mail ASAP. I am soooo loving these Wobbles.  I'm putting them on everything lately. 
Hope everyone has a good day! 
Don't forget the Valentine Blog Hop this Saturday over at http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com.  There are only 10 sites, so it won't be one of those long overwhelming hops.  HOPe you'll HOP by.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card!!! I know the feeling - withdrawal when you have to be away from your creative space. Your wobble turtle turned out SUPER DUPER adorable! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!