Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last minute Father's Day cards

This past week was the deadline to get Father's Day cards mailed in for OWH, so I tried to crank out as many as I could.   I did manage to get several sets put together & in the mail.   Here's just one of the sets.  Very simple I know, but I didn't have a lot of time (thank goodness they're for men, right?)   I just haven't had much crafting time the past 2 or 3 weeks and it's really beginning to bug me.
I've got at least 3 other projects started or laid out & ready to go.  I hate when I do this because I don't have that much space in my craft room, but I see papers or other things that give me an idea and I can't help it, I start pulling things together before I finish what I'm working on.   Does anyone else do that?

I hope you'll try and come back to "see" me for this week's Tuesday Tips.
Have a wonderful Sunday!  

8 comments:

  1. Great manly cards!! I have 3 father's day cards to make for a friend and I am drawing a blank...thanks for sharing your cards...I think you have stired the inspirations!!
    "See" you on Tuesday my fiend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These father's day cards are great love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you choose for the Father's Day Cards. I like them all. Thanks for the inspiration. I need to make two FD cards this year.

    I have that same problem where I will pull stuff out and not finish the current project that I'm working on.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tami,
    I love your cards they are so Elegant!! Love the colors fantastic Job!!
    Give your cute yorkie a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect. Just right for a man and I know they will really be appreciated. Hugs- glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Started my Father's Day card today for my hubby using Cricut Lite Handyman cartridge and asked my hubby for a couple of real 1 1/2" nails to use on card. Wanted to know what did you use to make the nice background frames in the cards?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for comments on my baby card & blog design. A friend, TenSGal that has wonderful blog named Expression Avenue (you'll see it listed on my blogs I watch list) found me the HoneyBee wallpaper design and after figuring out how to update my blog I added it. Wanted to know about the upper left & the center black framing. I have Spellbinders die cuts & wanted to know which you used or if you used a Cricut cartridge to cut them?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW great job with all these Amazing cards!I love them ALL,SUPER Father's Day Cards!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!