Saturday, July 23, 2011

Crissy Armstrong is in the house!

Well at least her stamps are in my house right now.   I have just recently discovered Crissy Armstrong, her blog is Sundays with Crissy, and I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE her digis.   Everyone has a look or a style that they gravitate towards & Crissy's work does that for me.  These cards are made with a few of the first digis I ordered from her, I've still got a couple more to color and then it will be back for more!!!
This one's not a card yet, I've got to try & salvage it thanks to a boo-boo with those darn red markers that I dislike so much.

I am really enjoying learning to color with Copics even if it is thru trial & error (lots of error!) and Crissy's stamps are not only super cute but they're "user friendly" for someone like me.   For the month of July she is having a DT call.  Check it out by clicking on the link below. 

There will be a lot of Crissy's cuteness in my next few OWH boxes for sure.

 as always......Wishing you Sunshine & Smiles,
Love & Laughter

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Tami!!!
    Your coloring is awesome :)
    I am going to check out her Digi's and hoping to see you try out for her DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all 3 of them my BBFF. LOL thought i would put that in there. :) I really need to get me some copic's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so beautiful, Tami! You did such an amazing job coloring and designing them! The Noah's Ark image is so adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by for the Operation Owl and Christmas in July Blog Hops!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you like these. They are ADORABLE! Your coloring makes them perfect! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I esp favour the middle card with Warm Winter Wishes. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, these are TOO cute and I'm going over there to check out those digis... "Kids! Hide my wallet!!" Bwahahahaha....

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards. I have not mastered using the Copics. They are a bit intimidating I think.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!