Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Freebie Friday Challenge- Peacock Beauty

Designed 2 Delight puts out such cute images.  This freebie was for continuing their progressive challenge this month.  You grab the freebie on the first Friday of the month, make a project with it. and they will email you a new freebie each Friday for the rest of the month as long as you continue to participate in the challenge.  (At least I think that's how it goes.)  
I've got one more card to finish tonight for the Bugaboo Christmas in July week long challenge.  The digi is colored and ready to go, but I just don't think I'm going to make it.  I have fizzled out, so until tomorrow....

DeDE

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Love the colors...hope to see your bugaboo card tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue "loop" cut . . . where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You color MY world, girlfriend!! :) I LOVE this... And I'm with Shawn... Where'd ya get that blue loop cut???

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!