Saturday, July 16, 2011

Somebody in Blogland is turning 40- do you know who it is?

Word is out that a sweet blogging buddy is having a birthday in a couple of days, and it's the big 4-0.   This lady & her family have created an amazing resource for all of us "Cricuteers" that I personally would hate to do without!  Have you guessed who I'm talking about?  Well, if you've ever used My Cut Search (formerly My Cricut Search) then you know who it is.  I can't imagine anyone who owns a Cricut not needing or using My Cut Search.   If you haven't tried it, go check it out.  It's gives much more complete and better search results over the Gypsy or DS. 
Please take just a minute to pop over to her blog CraftyChics sometime between now & Mon. (the 18th which is her actual b'day) & wish her a very Happy 40th.

Happy Birthday (early) Shawn!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and card Tami!

    -Kara

    Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my blogger is acting up... I meant to say cute and fun..lol :)

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! You knew I would love this didn't you? Beatiful job. She will LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the birthday card Tami! Turning 40 is much easier when I have such great blogging buddies like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Tami! You did a fantastic job piecing those Disney characters. Some of those tiny pieces aren't easy to handle. I'll hop over and wish Shawn a happy birthday myself. I don't use my Cricute as much as I used to but when I need something specific, Cricut Search is where I go to find it.

    Hugs,
    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Tami! Love the big cake... that is after all what birthday's are all about right??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!