Monday, July 4, 2011

OWH July 4th Party- Challenge #15



This is it for me.  This one is for challenge #15- A play on words.  
This is the 3rd "punny" card I've done for this party/hop, so unlike me, but good because I've had this cute little dragon digi by Bugaboo (I think it's Bugaboo, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and I really didn't know how I was going to use him.  TA-DA!      Do you like your's creamed or on the cob?

I just saw as I was getting ready to post this where the last challenge has something to do with Ciara (sp?) so it's probably something to do w/ animals or pets.  I didn't read it because I'm afraid it would be one I want to try & I'm too tired.  Maybe I can find the time tomorrow.  
At least I think I've gotten my craft "fix" for a while.  Hope it'll last me while I'm on vaca this week.  Everyone please have a Safe & Happy 4th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY U.S.A!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love him!!! Love love love!!! Great work Tami!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation and all I can say is WOW, I LOVE all the green! This card just pops! And that dragon is too cute!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!