Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Progressive Challenge -July Week 3- and a remake.

I almost slipped up and didn't get my entry in for this week at Delightful Inspirations, (the Designed 2 Delight blog,) and I sure would hate to miss out on the next fantastic digi they have for us. 
The freebie they gave us to work with this week was this cute little snowman.  I really wanted to glitter him up, but since he'll be going to OWH I left the glitter off this time.  I have printed another copy of him and I promise you this, it will get glitzed, glittered and glistened to the max when I use it. 

Oh yeah, I remembered to take a picture of one of my card remakes.  I absolutely hated the way the original looked of this card.  (Do me a huge favor & DON'T go back to see what I'm talking about, just trust me on this one.)   I was sorry I posted it the minute I put it up, but I HAD to have an entry for the challenge.   I took the card apart & remade it using the same elements.  Just in case you're wondering.....it's these colors because the challenge was to use non-traditional Christmas colors.   I still don't like it, but it's better than what it started out as.
I also wanted to remake another card that had a cute little cowboy on it from Bugaboo, but alas, I was a little too generous with the glue on his lasso, so it couldn't be salvaged.  I can at least save the digi and reuse it.  

I hope you all have a great week and an even better weekend!  Till next time.....

4 comments:

  1. That snowman is perfect! I just love those blue highlights. I'm so glad you donate your beautiful cards to such a great cause. And the little girl card is darling too. I remember liking the first card too, but if you don't want me to go back and look I won't - LOL! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami Yes I've been very busy this summer and my daughter is coming on Sunday so I'll be out and about with her all week.

    I'm getting excited about CKC and have been stocking up on my adhesives for the occasion.

    Your cards are amazing. I love that layered tag behind your snowman. I don't think you have the ability to create a bad card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty!TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!